New in the Shop!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Behind the Scenes

A friendly reminder - this blog's days are numbered! Head over to www.EmmaKnits.net for the new blog.

I've been hard at work in lots of stealthy ways these days. I've been updating the pattern listings on the website - hopefully you will find them more informative now. I may tweak them further still to add more info. I have also rebranded all my patterns so they have updated contact info and are all stored in the same program. They look so matchy now! If you've purchased a pattern of mine you should have received an email informing you of the updated files.

And because I can't only do clerical work, I've also been spinning and dyeing like a madwoman so that there will be all sorts of wonderful offerings available at Fibres West. I think you'll like what I've been up to!


That's some gorgeous Moon Snail in the pots, soaking up a last layer of dye. Love it! That giant yarn there is a fantastic handspun that I have 7 whole skeins of. If I can bear to share it with you, that is. Hmm.

I promise I'll be able to focus on projects and fun blogging again soon!

 

1 comment: